Euro Team Collector
We’re adding a unique, added value Euros element to poker missions, with our new Euro Team Collector promotion!
For every mission you complete, you’ll collect one of the teams competing in the Euros this summer. Collect all the teams from one of the groups and you’ll be rewarded with exclusive prizes, like poker tickets, Bonus Points, table backgrounds and avatars . Collect the winner of the Euros though and you’ll win the real prize – your seat at the exclusive €10,000 Team Collector Final!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Download the Poker Client or play directly from your browser
- Open the promotion widget to look for the Team collector campaign to see the current mission to be completed
- Collect teams by completing missions. There is one mission per team.
- Collect one full group (4 teams) to win prizes. Collect the country which wins the Euros to win your ticket to a €10,000 Team Collector grand final
- This promotion will run from 00:00 UTC on the 11th June 2021 to 23:59 UTC on the 15th July 2021.
- The promotion is open to all players except players in Belgium.
- Players can complete missions to collect teams. There is one mission for every team.
- Players can collect the teams from 00:00 UTC on the 11th June 2021 to 23:59 UTC on the 11th July 2021.
- Players need to collect teams in the order specified. First, the teams for group A can be collected, then the teams from group B, group C, group D, group E and Group F.
- Players will win prizes for every completed group. A group consists of 4 teams.
- There are monetary rewards (poker tickets or Bonus points) and none-monetary rewards (product features like table backgrounds, avatars and card decks) for every completed group to be won. Players can see the reward on the promotion widget on the client.
- Players from Germany and Sweden can just get the none-monetary rewards for completing a full group.
- Players who collect the country which wins the Euros 2021 will win an entry to an exclusive Team Collector grand final tournament.
- The exclusive Team Collector grand final tournament has a Prizepool of €10,000 and will be played on Thursday, 15th July at 19:00 CEST.
- Players will receive their tickets to the tournament on Monday, 12th July 2021. Players need to make sure to join the tournament on time.
- Unused tickets will disappear from players’ accounts at the expiration time and date. It is players’ responsibility to use the tickets they are issued. No alternative value will be offered for unused tickets.
- We reserve the right to change the promotion at any time.
- General Unibet terms and conditions apply.
- In the event of inconsistency between the English version and any other language version of the Terms and Conditions, the English language version shall prevail.